Position Lot Size Approach
While trading with Signalator signals, you may choose from the four available lot size options: fixed lot size, risk lot size, flexible lot size and AI lot size. As you will see, the results may be quite different depending on the chosen risk management approach.
Overall Trading Results Examples
Please get acquainted with the overall final results for the same trades executed with the same starting balance using four different lot size approaches. Regardless of any illustrations and figures, you are free to choose any type of lot sizing including not provided herein. Both examples are provided for the initial balance of $100,000. AI lot sizing profits during the profitable period are higher and losses within the loss period are smaller.
|Period of Trading
||1 July 2019 – 17 July 2019
||29 November 2019 – 14 November 2019
|Fixed lot result (5 lots per trade)
|Flexible lot result (0.1 lot for every $2,000 deposit)
|Risk trading (2% for each trade)
|AI Lot sizing
Questions and Answers
What is the minimum deposit to trade with the Signalator signals?
- Basically, there are no requirements. You can trade with our signals with any deposit amount (even on a demo account). The recommended deposit levels are to be followed if you would like to increase your efficiency of the trading and to lower risks.
What do standard, mini and micro-lots mean?
- Every time you open a trade you buy / sell a certain amount of currency. In the case of GBPUSD currency pair, you buy or sell GBP. The Standard lot means you trade with 100,000 units. The Mini lot is 10,000 units and the Micro lot is 1,000 units.
What will happen if I don't follow Signalator recommended deposit levels?
- If you open too many lots, even a small loss may ruin your deposit. On average we use $1,500 deposit for each 0.1 Standard lot. Which means you can withstand 1,400 pips drawdown for a pair to stay on the market. If you increase the trading size by 10 times, the loss of 150 pips will cut your account totally.
What is a drawdown? Why it happens?
- Drawdown is the maximum decrease of capital during the trading. For example, you are trading and your account has a value of $15,000. If under any circumstances (loss trades, a combination of profit and loss trades) your account decreases to $14,000 then the Drawdown is $1,000 or 6,6% (1,000 / 15,000).
How to use the lot sizing?
- After the subscription, you will get the personal page with the subscription details. Under lot trading section, you will find the easy-to-follow setting page with all subscribed signals. At any stage of using of Signalator services, we will be happy to assist you via all available support options. By your request, we will adjust all required fields to make your trading profitable.
I know nothing about lot sizing. Can you do it for me?
- If you require any assistance in setting lot size, choosing the most appropriate signals, etc. our professional customer support will help you to meet your high demands and expectations.